ACCA COACHING CENTRE TRIVANDRUM
No. 1 institute in Trivandrum for ACCA ( UK ) with experienced faculties and job oriented training program. We provide the best ACCA Coaching Centre Trivandrum.
ACCA consist of total 16 papers which comprises of 3 levels KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & PROFESSIONAL. To become ACCA affiliate students must complete 14 papers divided into four levels:
- Knowledge – 3 papers
- Skills – 6 papers
- Essentials – 3 papers
- Options – 2 papers from 4
Knowledge module has a total of three papers F1,F2 &F3 (can write anytime). These are objective and computer based exams.
- F1- Accountant in Business.
- F2-Management Accounting.
- F3-Financial Accounting.
This is the starting point on your way to achieving your ACCA qualification. We provide the best ACCA Coaching Centre Trivandrum.
1). F1 Topics include:
- Business stakeholders and external environment.
- Business structure.
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance.
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Personal effectiveness and communication.
- Ethics in accounting.
2). F2 Topics include:
- Management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Standard costing
- Performance measurement
3). F3 Topics include:
- Financial reporting.
- Qualitative characteristics of financial information.
- Double-entry and accounting systems.
- Recording transactions.
- Trial balance.
- Preparing basic financial statements.
- Preparing simple consolidated financial statements.
- Interpreting financial statements.
Skill module consist of total 6 papers F4-F9. These subjects include law, taxation, auditing and financial management, financial reporting and performance management. You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- F4- Corporate and Business Law( can write anytime).
- F5-Performance Management.
- F7-Financial Reporting.
- F8-Audit & Assurance.
- F9-Financial Management.
1). F4 Topics include:
- Essential elements of the legal system.
- Employment law.
- Management, administration, and regulation of companies.
- Financing companies.
- Corporate fraudulent and criminal behavior.
- Formation and constitution of business organisations.
2). F5 Topics include:
- Specialist management accounting.
- Performance measurement.
3). F6 Topics include:
- The tax system.
- Income tax and NIC.
- Chargeable gains for individuals.
- Inheritance tax.
- Corporation tax.
4). F7 Topics include:
- Preparation of financial statements.
- The conceptual and regulatory framework for financial reporting.
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements.
- Accounting for transactions in financial statements.
5). F8 Topics include:
- Audit framework and regulation.
- Planning and risk assessment.
- Internal control.
- Audit evidence.
- Review and reporting.
6). F9 Topics include:
- Financial management function.
- Financial management environment.
- Working capital management.
- Investment appraisal.
- Business finance.
- Business valuations.
- Risk management.
The Professional level is divided into two modules; Essentials and Options.
This module will provide you with the specialised skills and techniques required to become an expert accountant, either in a consultancy or high-level advisory role. Each of the 3 ACCA papers is assessed with a 3-hour paper-based exam.
- P1.Governance, Risk and Ethics.
- P2.Corporate Reporting (UK or International).
- P3.Business Analysis.
1). P1 Topics:
- Governance and responsibility.
- Internal control and review.
- Identifying and assessing risk.
- Controlling risk.
- Professional values, ethics and social responsibility.
2). P2 Topics:
- The professional and ethical duty of the accountant.
- The legal and financial reporting framework.
- Reporting the financial performance of entities.
- The appraisal of financial performance and position of entities.
- Current developments.
- Specialised entities and specialised transactions.
- Financial statements of groups of entities.
- Implications of changes in accounting regulation on financial reporting.
3). P3 Topics:
- Strategic position, choices and action.
- Business and process change.
- Information technology.
- Project management.
- Financial analysis.
Choose any 2 from 4
This module requires you to select 2 ACCA papers to study from a choice of 4, allowing you to tailor your programme to suit your requirements, interests and career aspirations. 3-hour, paper-based exams will test your knowledge of each paper.
- P4. Advanced Financial Management.
- P5. Advanced Performance Management.
- P6. Advanced Taxation.
- P7. Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International).
1). P4 Topics:
- Role and responsibility towards stakeholders.
- Economic environment for multinational organisations.
- Advanced investment appraisal.
- Acquisitions and mergers.
- Corporate reconstruction and re-organisation.
- Treasury and advanced risk management techniques.
- Emerging issues in finance and financial management.
2). P5 Topics:
- Strategic planning and control.
- External influences on organisational performance.
- Performance measurement systems and design.
- Strategic performance measurement.
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure.
- Current developments and emerging issues.
3). P6 Topics:
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK tax system through the study of more advanced topics within the taxes studied previously and the study of stamp taxes.
- The impact of relevant taxes on various situations and courses of action, including the interaction of taxes.
- Minimizing and/or deferring tax liabilities by the use of standard tax planning measures.
- Communicating with clients, HM Revenue and Customs and other professionals.
4). P7 Topics:
- Regulatory Environment.
- Professional and Ethical Considerations.
- Practice Management.
- Audit of historical financial information.
- Current Issues and Developments.
We provide the best ACCA Coaching Centre Trivandrum. We also provide the best CIMA Institute in Trivandrum.